I've come to the conclusion that i work wayyy to much. and it is taking toll on me! It just stresses me out just being at work... but i have no choice in the matter. Maybe one day I'll be away from it all. Last year I went to school to become a Massage Therapist, I did an Apprentice program where I worked under and learned from my boss that I work for now. I finished the program in July of last year and swore I was never going to do it again... I was REALLY stressed out then, I spent pretty much all my time here at work... The times that I wasn't working up front I was doing Massages... and when I wasn't doing Massages I was working up front... like I said it took up most of my time.
Now its a year later... and I've done a lot of growing up. I left my job here and started working in a warehouse in August of last year... I use to call it Hell in a box because from the outside it looked like a huge box and on the inside... it was Hell. Well about Christmas time... my old boss called (the massage therapist) and asked me if I could come work for them. She told me that I was the only one she would ever hire back and that they needed me... okay so how could I say no to that? And I said yes. I quit my warehouse job just in time to get my bonus and right before christmas... I started back here at the tanning salon the first week of January and have been here ever since.
I have finally sent out my Massage Application so that I can take the test, and now I'm just waiting for the acceptance or denial letter... Its been a LONG time coming. So we shall see how it goes... but unfortunately in the processes somethings have drove me absolutely bonkers! But my boss (the massage therapist) has assured me that I have no need to worry about me ever losing my job, she said she knows haw valuable I am to her company and I'm not going anywhere anytime soon.... SOOO basically I have a job until I don't want to work here. Crazy how things work out. unfortunately for all of them... I don't plan on working here forever... I have bigger plans and what not planned for my future... I just have to see how things play out.
Well thats it for now! And here is my first post! I hope I didn't bore you. =)
Jul 23, 2008
the past repeats itself
Posted by Marlee at 1:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment