Nov 3, 2008

so this is what happiness feels like?

So as some of you now know... About my Boyfriend, Gary. He came to visit this past week. and it was pure heaven! I loved every minute of it. I had forgotten what it was like to be happy.
I didn't even realize how miserable I was until someone at the Trunk or Treat walked by Gary and myself and said to me "wow, I haven't seen you this happy in a long time... it looks good on you" I was like what? was it really that bad. Well whatever it was... its Completely gone now! Gary is the most amazing man I've ever met and I can't imagine life with out him.
Here are some pictures from the last 2 days or so... because these are the only two times we actually took pictures. =)


it felt good to snuggle close.

haha. these should explain itself.







"If you think missing me is hard... you should try missing you"
He's such a dork. But he's MY dork and thats all that matters


He makes me laugh so much.


Birds of a feather... flock together. =)


"Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone

I'll be waiting, all there's left to do is run,

You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess

It's a love story Baby, just say yes."


3 comments:

Unknown said...

We are happy for you Marlee!

Anonymous said...

Ok Marlee... "First Comes Love"(you've got that one down)... "Then Comes Marr_ _ _." :)and the rest can wait for a while. You guys look happy! :) Good LUCK and keep us posted!!!

Anonymous said...

Can I just say I "LOVE" your blogspot!!! It's so beautiful and the music you posted is amazing...by the way...I SOOOOO stole that quote off your blog from Hope Floats. I LOVE THAT MOVIE! Love you... XOXO!!!