Dec 20, 2008

You better watch out, you better not cry!

You better not pout, I'm telling you why... SANTA CLAUS is coming to town!!!

Thats right! Christmas is less than a week away... I think its like 5 days? Crazy huh? I hope that everyone has finished all their shopping!!!!
I think I am pretty much done... Last I checked I was. :)

I almost have my entire room packed.. I still have a few things left.. like clothes, collectibles. and then I should be finished... hopefully.


Now, here is something I am definitely going to miss! My crazy little brother and sister! They are such goof balls! but they are my goof balls!

They went to a party last night and Rae wanted to mohawk T's hair...
well they came into my work to show me... silly kids. But I love 'em! You wish that your siblings were this cool :)
Rae has this new thing of making T look cool... so all she buys him for his birthday and Christmas are clothes so that he doesn't look like a loser ... :)




Anyways,
Gary had a job interview earlier this week, and they had him do all the necessary things, like drug test and back ground check, like if they were going to hire him... So hopefully this will be it! And that will mean no more job hunting for him (which makes us both happy). That just means that when I get there, it starts the physical job hunting for me.
I'm just ready to be there with him... its hard being away from the one that you love. and its hard leaving people you've been with your entire life... there are a lot of mixed emotions going on. :)

Well I hope that everyone is enjoying the holiday season, and that we are all thinking of others instead of ourselves! Remember what the real meaning of CHRISTmas is about...
I heard a quote on the movie "Elf" and it said:
"The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear."

Merry Christmas!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

How are things going for you in your new place??? :)