May 13, 2009

nothing special

I figured I haven't written anything in awhile, I might as well try and come up with something...

I have a new calling well 2 actually, Relief society pianist and Activities Day Leader! I'm actually really excited about activity days and nervous about being the pianist. Mainly because I swore I would never do such a thing. lol... I guess Ms. Jeanie was right... once the word was out that I knew how to play I'm done for! And sure enough, when I got called the exact words were "so there is a rumor you know how to play the piano..." GAH! who spilled the beans!!! Gary so lovingly reminded me that my father-in-law is the Bishop. lol. I should have known. LUCKILY! I didn't have to play on sunday (seeming as how I got called that same day) so I, of course, panicked. But Gary found a free piano so hopefully we'll be getting that soon.

Life is good.... The sun is shining a lot more... there is a nice breeze. Life is pretty darn good.

I am Jobless at the moment... I'm looking... but today I'm just enjoying myself listening to big band music and just relaxing while cleaning some things up around the house.

For my birthday, well actually on Memorial day Gary & I went to the Zoo, Dan and Ramona came along with us. it was fun except none of the animals were really out because the weather was getting muggy and gross. but it was still fun. Then on my birthday... it was boring. I was home alone with the dogs, and didn't feel like doing anything. I feel old. lol. I know its silly... but true.
And this past friday we went over to Dan and Ramona's for Cake and Ice Cream, it was fun.

Well I must go for now... I really can't think of anything to write... hopefully soon.

1 comments:

tylerandmommy said...

A boring life is better than a horrible life. Now you should blog about strawberry picking or something...about the strawberry that looked like a tooth. Mmm...how's your jam?