Jul 1, 2009

stupid sinuses!

Well, I haven't written anything in while so I figured now would be a great time to catch up...
Life is good. I'm still currently unemployed, but we're getting by. I am looking for a job though. This summer is really getting to my sinuses, they are going crazy! Some days its okay and then other days I think I might die!
So anyway, I wanted to post a few pictures of...stuff...

Here is our little Mollie, She's not so little anymore



Poquito goes outside to eat, or else Mollie would eat his food



Here are my Activity Day girls, we did Olympics and they got to wrap their partner up in a whole roll of Toilet paper. They seemed to have fun. :)




Okay this is just for my posting pleasure to show just how tan I can get... and how I would LOVE to be this tan again!!! Its RARE when I'm tanner than Kimberly!



So there you go, I'll post again soon when something exciting happens!

3 comments:

mrsarmogansclass said...

Awwwww...I just gotta get that tan...Chandani has totally already one-upped me (LOL) Miss you chica!
How's married life? Seems to agree with you :)

tylerandmommy said...

Awww Mollie is getting so big! And it looks like you had a lot of fun at your activity with all that toilet paper! Hey also can you check your email and your facebook mail? I sent you some stuff but haven't heard back. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

For your Sinuses try a neti pot (you can buy them at any pharmacy for about $12) Cute pictures of the Dogs. :) Good luck on the Job hunting! :)