So for Labor day weekend we had a big Adams family get together... I say big because its the first time in awhile that everyone has been there... it was fun. I had to work saturday but it was still enjoyable! We took professional pictures, I was going to post the one with EVERYONE but it won't fit in my scanner and it kept cutting people out. lol! So maybe I'll get a smaller copy from some where and go about it that way... I've discovered its hard to take a picture of 32 people... including 3 babies (with one of those teething! Sorry MAK!)
But it was fun having everyone around! I certainly have missed my family even if they crazy! But you know what they say... "Families are like fudge... mostly sweet with a few nuts." :)
Now i was a tard and didn't take pictures... I took a few but thats it! Sorry!

My Gary and I

Baby Gage and I
HUNTER!!! I love this child! He had to go potty lol
Miss MAK! Sweet baby!
So as you can see I didn't take any pictures! I'll be better in times to come :) Promise!!!





1 comments:
What a fun weekend!And you're absolutly right about the nuts in the fudge, it is what makes it so dang sweet. Thanks for sharing! (p.s. you're looking super cute!!)
Post a Comment