Well its been awhile, so I guess I should post something, huh?
Gary and I were talking and decided we lead very boring lives... because we love sitting at home after he gets home from work and watching the Food Network channel. Iron chef is one of our favorites... except some of the Secret ingredients make me cringe! Like they had rabbit one time. ew. but I've come to the conclusion that unless you have a very busy active lives... or children... you have plenty to blog about ... or your me and have nothing to blog about...ever. :)
Gary and I were talking and decided we lead very boring lives... because we love sitting at home after he gets home from work and watching the Food Network channel. Iron chef is one of our favorites... except some of the Secret ingredients make me cringe! Like they had rabbit one time. ew. but I've come to the conclusion that unless you have a very busy active lives... or children... you have plenty to blog about ... or your me and have nothing to blog about...ever. :)
But luckily this past week has been sorta eventful....
Today our wedding pictures FINALLY got here after about 8 months! It was totally my fault... I didn't send my order in until about 6 months after the wedding... and then Stacy (the photographer) got everything in order and sent them my way... well apparently they made it here to South Carolina and then Stacy got a call from UPS saying that my package was... how you say... destroyed without any evidence of the merchandise to be found. Well Saturday I got a package delivered to my door and low and behold it was 2 DVD's from the Missing package... I guess UPS found it and decided to ship it straight to me... however, there were prints in there as well... so printed pictures of me are laying around some where... how disturbing. I can't decided what I want to do though, should I threaten UPS with a law suit? Because it was Obviously an inside job, unless someone broke into the truck. Stacy thinks that someone in UPS saw the box and thought it would have been paintings or something... so they broke into it.
Well, Today I got a sticky note thingy from UPS telling me that I had a package waiting for me in the Apartment office, so of course I pretty much almost RAN to the apartment office, to pick up the package. When I walked in I told the girl in there that they had a package for me, she went and got it... and no lie. I hugged the box. I think she thought I was a little weird. You probably would too... I said "These are my wedding pictures... the were stolen the first time they were sent, these are the second batch and I've been married almost 8 months" she was like oh my gosh! Well I'm glad they are finally here! I've put most on the blog and then also some on Facebook, for those who are my friends on there.
Well, Today I got a sticky note thingy from UPS telling me that I had a package waiting for me in the Apartment office, so of course I pretty much almost RAN to the apartment office, to pick up the package. When I walked in I told the girl in there that they had a package for me, she went and got it... and no lie. I hugged the box. I think she thought I was a little weird. You probably would too... I said "These are my wedding pictures... the were stolen the first time they were sent, these are the second batch and I've been married almost 8 months" she was like oh my gosh! Well I'm glad they are finally here! I've put most on the blog and then also some on Facebook, for those who are my friends on there.
The pups are driving my crazy still... but thats nothing new. Gotta love them though. Miss Mollie finally got herself a crate! And I word it that way on purpose... The other morning when Gary got up in the morning, he put her in the kitchen with a baby gate locked in place... WELL.... when I got up an hour later, she had busted down the gate and we sitting by the bedroom door, and of course the living room was trashed. So Gary and I went to Walmart last night and bought a nice big crate, that she slept in last night! It was SOOO nice to get home and the house was in the same condition it was when I left that morning.
Mollie is such a sweet dog though.... See?
I was laying on the couch watching Tv while Gary was on the computer and she just kinda plopped on me. Gotta love her :)
I also started working at Nephi's Books... An LDS bookstore, right next door to the Columbia, South Carolina temple. And I LOVE IT!!!
Its a different pace than what I'm use to working with... but the people (customers) are wonderful, and I love my co-worker, Miranda, and my boss, Melody (Miranda is her daughter). They are great! And we always have so much fun, even while we're working. Isn't that always the best?
This past week while I was at work, I had a few people come in and I got talking to this Lady, and it was like we were long lost friends! I loved it... we talked about so much stuff... about the church, marriage, death of children and books. Well as she was checking out she told me how sweet and wonderful I was... yes, I was blushing! She was so sweet! She told me to find her on facebook! and that she would bring me chocolate next time she came to the temple...YAY! She sells chocolate... how wonderful!
For those who are interested... her website is www.chocolatedreamshop.com ... I went and looked at it! I'm totally feelin some chocolate right now!!! (THANKS SHELLY!!!)
Last Saturday we are our BIG Ladies Night Out sale... it was A LOT of fun... We have the sale during the Priesthood session... so basically... while the men are away... the women will play! :) Well Miranda had a GREAT idea to match for the ladies... so we wore Pink shirts, black skirts, and black flats... Melody was on a cruise with her hubby... so it was just Miranda and I for a little while, and then Karen (she used to work there, and she is also the mother of my cousins wife) came in and believe it or not she was wearing the SAME color shirt and a black skirt too! She came to help us out for the night... and when she walked in Miranda and I busted out laughing. How funny! So here Miss Miranda and I :)

And another thing that has happened is Gary and I got new house phone!!! with caller ID and an answer machine! I know... its exciting!
I'm lame... I know... its okay though. obviously you people love me, because your still reading what I've typed :D
Well I'm thats all from me!!! Until we meet again!!!




2 comments:
Hi Marlee! You are so cute, I miss you! Just wanted to let you know I'm going to stalk your bg now, hope you don't mind! Love yor wedding pictures as well, they are gorgeous!
It's nice to know what's going on with you guys since boys never call their sisters. It's true. And sisters get busy and don't know their brothers phone numbers. True too. Anyhow, glad to see you guys are keeping busy and I am SO glad your wedding pictures finally arrived!
Post a Comment