Feb 15, 2010

Happy Valentines Day!

I hope that every one enjoyed spending Valentines day with their someone special.

Gary and I went out to eat on Saturday night, We tried 5 different restaurants and then finally ended up at Applebees. There was an hour long wait at all of the other places that we went too... but it turned out great.
On Sunday we had a Linger Longer at church... The Activities committee made cupcakes (I'm one of those on the committee and so I made 3 dozen HUGE cupcakes). Gary and I started at about 9pm on the cupcakes process and ended at midnight... :) fun stuff!
The Linger Longer went great... and it was nice to talk to people and friends.

And I just want to say thank you for all those who have been sending me recipes whether through my email or on Facebook! You guys are the greatest! Keep 'em coming!

0 comments: