Growing up something I never had was patience. But now that I'm an adult it keeps coming back in many things in my life... and its almost daily that I don't read a scripture that talks about patience. Its kind of ridiculous.
My patience test at the moment...
Waiting to hear from my Doctor about whether or not they will be removing my last tube. Its driving me insane. I had my HSG test yesterday, almost the worst experience ever. Unfortunately, I've had worse. But my gosh, it hurt. I was pretty much in tears. The poor nurse kept asking me if I was okay and the doctor and radiologist were really nice and patient with me, thank goodness. But I definitely would not wish or recommend that to anyone. But from what that doctor told me, my left tube was only half blocked. He said it would be up to my doctor on what she wanted to do. I'm kind of anxious.
Last night Gary and I, before we went to bed, talked about the possibilities of what could happen and what not. We joked a bit about the ideas of twins, triplets, and even a set of quads. I told him that if we had quads that I would name two and he could name two... and he said "YES! Balthazar and Agamemnon!" I said "NEVER MIND! YOU ARE NOT NAMING ANY OF THEM!" :) My sweet husband is such a goof. Never a dull moment at our house.
So only time will tell.
I can't believe that Gary and I are 5 months away from our 2 year anniversary. That just blows my mind. It feels like just yesterday. I think thats what makes this whole process even harder... I anticipated being pregnant by our 2 year... And know that it is quickly approaching sends my anxiety through the roof. But its out of my hands.
It does explain my impatience though. I am trying desperately so keep calm and be patient. But that is kind of difficult for me. Luckily I have an amazing husband to help me keep my head about things and not get to down when I think about it.
Well I guess thats all for now.
Oh! I have created a blog just for me...
http://amidstmystorms.blogspot.com
Its basically there for me to vent and and express the thoughts in my head. Follow me if you would like.
Have a great day!
Oct 6, 2010
Keeps coming back
Posted by Marlee at 8:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Wow! I'm so sorry to hear about the recent news and P.S. That HSG test is the literal devil :( I concur that it was a terrible experience for me too and one I hope to NEVER have to do again! Sending you LOTS of hugs and kisses and MANY prayers :)
Post a Comment