Nov 2, 2009

another addition?

Yes, call me crazy but we have added one more creature to our bunch... Meet Tinkerbell... or just Tink for short. She is a feisty little thing that love to play and be snuggled. She is quite to girly girl too lol.

She HAD to have a purple collar... with a pretty bow :)
And of course Mollie LOVES her... and Tink feels the same way
Tink also LOVES Gary... even if that feeling isn't mutual :)
A princess for halloween... and every day of my life

Things are going really good here in South Carolina... We love it!
We are getting ready to go to Maryland for Thanksgiving... and then we are headed to Florida for Christmas! I'm excited! And I can't believe that Thanksgiving and Christmas are already so close.
wow.

1 comments:

Meg said...

I love her purple bow. Its so much fun to see you now when we are in SC!