Well its a brand new year... and a new decade... So I figure that a post is in order.
First off... HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! I can't believe that it is already here, and that 2009 is gone forever! So many things happened last year... In a way I'm sad its gone and Happy to see it go! So to start off the new year here are some pictures from Christmas. We went to Florida to see my family, and for Thanksgiving we went to Maryland to see my in-laws.
I'm going to try and be better at posting this year... This is one of my goals for the new year!
Now, on to the pictures!
Our First Christmas Tree
Silver Balls
SANTA!
My Sister Is The Funniest Person I Know
Dad And His FAVORITE Grand-Dog
I Love My Sister
Before My Friends Christmas Party
Christmas Morning
Princess Thalia
And the BEST Picture From Christmas Morning. Thanks Rae!
So Happy New Year Everyone! I hope that it is a great year for everyone! Full of Love and Happiness!
Jan 1, 2010
Hello 2010
Posted by Marlee at 8:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Happy New Year! Thanks for posting pics...I never know what is going on with you guys unless you do. And smack Gary for not acknowledging his nephew's third birthday.
Post a Comment