Jun 5, 2010

unwanted guest

A few weeks ago I was up pretty late and needed to use the bathroom... I walked in (thank goodness I turned on the light!) I looked down and there was this MASSIVE cockroach! I about screamed... good think I didn't have to go that bad! I backed out of the bathroom (cause you know they are like lions and can attack!) went into the bedroom where Gary was asleep... tried to wake him up to tell him about the roach and he says to me "Just use the other bathroom" I wasn't about to challenge this thing. After I got back from the other bathroom... I went to where the unwanted guest was and it was gone... I prayed that I wouldn't see it again and I could sleep peacefully.
I get back into our bedroom and read for about 30 or so... I get up to turn the light off... AND THERE IT WAS!!! ON MY BEDROOM FLOOR!! I frantically started hitting Gary's legs, he sat straight up like the house was on fire (oops, I guess I could have been a little more calm... oh well) he gets up, see's it, kills it... and climbs back in bed. I was like "are you serious? thats it?" and he says... completely serious... "I came, I saw, I conquered." He was asleep within 2 minutes. Meanwhile, I was just certain that thing was going to come back to life and lay eggs in my mouth. ugh.
I was going to find a picture of the stupid roach... but it just made it all anxious... like I have bugs crawling all over me... I Hate Bugs.

And ... I'm going to Girls Camp in like a week with all sorts of creepy crawlers... Yet again... I Hate BUGS! Can I get an AMEN!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

AMEN (but I would have killed the think myself) Cockroaches gross me out. I killed one in the chapel last week . . it was nasty.

Rebecca White said...

This made me laugh. I have to admit that is one thing I do not miss about FL, probably the only thing!